Project Manager - Job ID:6725
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Formulates, organizes and monitors inter-connected projects.
- Ensure proposal deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Transition from product development to full production.
- Maintain relationships with CRO/CMO
- Coordinate all aspects of program activities, between the client and company industrial design, engineering, quality, regulatory, testing, documentation, etc.
- Develops and controls deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Applies change, risk and resource management.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's/Master's in Engineering or Science and a minimum of 5 years’ experience with combination background in the medical device industry and pharmaceutical industry
- Preferably, experience with managing drug/device combination products development
- Familiarity with appropriate FDA, QSR, and ISO regulations: design controls, document controls, design verification and validation, hazard analysis techniques, regulatory approval methods, and overall medical device industry knowledge.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.