Project Manager - Job ID:4658
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with engineering, manufacturing, and purchasing.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Track the budget on a continuous basis.
- Implement and update manufacturing, supply chain and operational strategies
- Negotiate supplier contracts and source critical components.
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Plan, execute, and control the purchasing effort.
- Review supplier performance during execution of the project to insure that they are providing quality work in accordance with the drawings and specifications.
- Bachelors in Engineering and 5+ years relevant experience.
- Experience with supplier management and supply contract negotiation.
- Certifications in Project Management and/or Supply Chain a plus.
- Experience managing or leading a small team is plus.
- Experience working with international suppliers a plus.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.