Project Manager - Job ID:4777
- Leads successful implementation of programs and explores ways of continual improvement.
- Independently manages projects from inception to completion.
- Creates timelines and work plans for assessment, design, development, implementation and evaluation phases of research initiatives to ensure compliance with funding agency, institution, and other requirements; tracks progress against timelines and deliverables.
- Convenes and manages committees or working groups to develop and sustain programs. Oversees implementation of action items.
- Builds buy-in among key stakeholders in research and research support programs.
- Manages events, meetings, and retreats including scheduling and logistical arrangements, serving as liaison to presenters/invitees, agenda preparation, materials distribution, minutes, follow-up, and audio-visual needs.
- Prepares reports, proposals, and presentations.
- · Collects, organizes and maintains data and program information.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, life sciences, or relevant discipline and 2+ years of project management experience.
- Must have experience working in medical device, biotech, and/or pharma industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft EXCEL, ACCESS, PROJECT a plus.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.