Project Manager - Job ID:4231
· Will be responsible for developing and executing project plans for industrial related projects.
· Responsible for leading the projects' execution while interfacing with other functional areas and engineering teams.
· Design & coordinate project deliverables while coordinating with engineering staff and subcontractors.
· Translate customer needs / requirements into detailed project designs while driving project execution to meet project targets.
· Read & evaluate flow process diagrams & schematics, possess working knowledge of fluid dynamics.
· Define mechanical equipment suitable for Hazardous locations.
· Participate in the development of project proposals.
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
· Must have 3+ years project management experience within an industrial industry.
· Ability to consistently deliver project results on time & within budget.
· Experience with piping systems is a plus.
· Ability to travel domestically (up to 15% of the time).
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.