QC Associate - Job ID:6303
Responsibilities of the QC Associate:
- Perform analytical method development for LC, GC, and KF based assays such as SEC, IEX and reversed-phase HPLC, and other protein-based analysis (i.e. SDS-PAGE, western blot, A280)
- Provide testing support for the in-house manufacture of drug substance and drug product
- Execute stability studies to evaluate and characterize protein degradation during storage
- Process data and present findings at regular team meetings
- Write technical reports
- Document operating procedures for technology transfer and work with CROs/CMOs to implement methods in a GMP environment
- BS with 4 years in Chemistry or related science field
- 3 years in a QC release of raw materials, DS and DP/Stability in a cGMP environment is preferred
- Experience with laboratory equipment operation namely HPLC, GC, LC-MS, KF, pH and an understanding of CCIT, Microbiological testing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.