QC Associate - Job ID:6355
Responsibilities of the QC Associate:
- Reviews data filed in appropriate log books, records, files and equipment calibration logs.
- Will review data and calculations.
- Author and review material specifications.
- Reviews technical reports, protocols, final reports, stability reports and other forms of documentation as required.
Requirements of the QC Associate:
- BS in Life sciences is preferred.
- Must have 2+ years experience in QC operations is required.
- Working technical knowledge of GMP.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.