QC Scientist I - Job ID:6300
Responsibilities of the QC Scientist I:
- Perform physical and chemical tests and assays on raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients, in-process and finished products, using various wet chemical, physical and instrumental techniques.
- Independently plan and execute testing to meet established deadlines.
- Ensure that the laboratory testing techniques and documentation comply with GMPs
- Record data and results as specified in documentation procedures.
- Ensure that all necessary information is entered into the appropriate databases for trending and capacity modeling purposes.
- Communicate with other departments to coordinate activities.
- Initiate, author and revise test procedures, SOPs, technical reports, and other documents.
- Minimum of a BS Degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- At least 5 years of pharmaceutical QC Laboratory testing experience in a cGMP-regulated laboratory environment.
- Thorough knowledge of laboratory test procedures and instrumentation, especially HPLC; USP/NF methodology
- Ability to summarize and explain such documents to the QC Laboratory staff as well as to non-scientists
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.