Quality Manager - Job ID:3840
- Will be responsible for monitoring overall quality functions to assure conformity of products and compliance with established regulatory parameters and cGMPs.
- This includes responsibility for raw material testing, finished product testing and stability programs.
- Responsibility for identifying and implementing change, as needed, to ensure compliance with changes in regulatory policy and industry standards.
- Responsibility for auditing of laboratories, manufacturing, production records, complaints and annual reviews to ensure overall quality of operations and finished product.
- Responsibility for overall quality assurance function to assure compliance with company?s policies, procedures, specifications and GXP regulatory requirements.
- This includes the responsibility for outside laboratories, contract manufacturers, vendor suppliers, records review, disposition of raw materials, in-process and finished product testing and
- Oversight of the cGMP Training System.
- Responsibility for on-going training of Quality personnel to maintain their skills and knowledge.
- Reviews, approves and provides the systems for evaluation of out-of-specification results, deviations, and investigations.
Bachelor degree in Chemistry or related science.
10+ years experience in quality assurance.
Several years experience in managing personnel.
Demonstrated knowledge of the GXP regulations
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.