Quality Manager - Job ID:4827
- Communicates and applies quality work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling and coaching employees.
- Will be responsible for quality standards by auditing incoming materials, in-process production, and finished product testing.
- Will develop work instructions, checklists, worksheets, and other process related documentation.
- Reports supplier performance, customer complaints, nonconforming material, and other quality costs.
- Continuously evaluate and improve Quality System.
- Manage Internal and External Audits.
- Evaluate and report Quality of production and operational processes to Company management.
- Ensures verification of finished products for adherence to specifications by auditing, performs visual and measurement tests, return of products for re-work, and confirmation and approval of re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports; auditing re-work and waste reports; inputting data into quality database.
- BS in Engineering, Life Sciences, or related field.
- Must have 5+ years quality experience in a regulated environment.
- Lead and/or supervisory experience required.
- FDA GMP and ISO 13845 Quality System experience.
Required skills: quality systems, medical device, manager
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.