Quality Manager - Job ID:4648
Quality Manager will be responsible for all Quality functions for a diagnostics manufacturing company with a highly complex technology and extensive product portfolio. These functions include managing staff, overseeing stability program for products, leading audits and initiating/preparing documentation for CAPAs, NCRs and deviations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related field with 5+ years’ experience in the medical device industry
- 3+ years’ experience with immunoassay Quality Control operations
- Must have experience managing direct reports
- Experience with GMP- and ISO-certified manufacturing and Quality Control operations required
- Experience with Risk Management and Validation required
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement a plus
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.