Quality Specialist - Job ID:4767
- Will be responsible batch review support and adhere to quality/compliance requirements.
- Responsible for quality system improvements and review validation proposals.
- Document and maintain all equipment calibrations/maintenance records and responsible for review of all Calibration Certificates.
- Manage Corrective Action/Preventative Action projects and SOP revisions.
- Comply with GMP, GDP, company Standard Operating Procedures, and protocols.
- Bachelor's degree in life science preferred.
- Must have 1+ year experience working in quality in a GMP environment.
- Strong organization skills a must.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.