Quality Specialist - Job ID:4704
· Will review and edit validation protocols in a regulated environment.
· Assist in maintaining GMP compliance to all pertinent aspects of FDA quality system regulations.
· Conduct internal audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, protocol, and standard operating procedures.
· Review and monitor quality assurance programs, policies, processes, procedures and controls ensuring that performance and quality of products conform to establish standards and company guidelines.
· Assist with CAPAs and Deviation processes to ensure timely completion of actions.
· Bachelor degree life science or related field.
· Must have 3+ years in Quality Assurance within a regulated environment.
· Must have experience with internal audits.
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.