RA II - In Vivo - Job ID:6707
Responsibilites of the RA II - In Vivo:
- Perform routine injections (sc, ip, iv) in mice and measure tumor volume.
- Perform DNA and RNA extraction, PCR, and western blot.
- Analyze and present data within the organization.
- Share responsibility in maintaining lab equipment and reagent inventory.
Requirements of the RA II - In Vivo:
- BS or MS in Biology or related field.
- Must have 2+ years experience with in vivo techniques.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.