RA/Sr. RA - Job ID:6512
Responsibilities of the RA/Sr. RA:
- Western blotting, qPCR, genotyping, ELISAs.
- Plan and perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot and maintain equipment
- Tissue collection and processing of samples.
- Presentation of data in laboratory meetings.
- Prepare and upkeep of a clearly written and organized experimental notebook.
Requirements of the RA/Sr. RA:
- BS in Biology, Biochemistry, or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with cell based assays and qPCR.
- Must have experience with in vivo techniques.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.