RA/Sr. RA - Immunology - Job ID:6298
Responsibilities of the RA/Sr. RA - Immunology:
- Develop and validate immunological assays to measure modulation of immune cell functionality.
- Create novel / innovative methods to expand phenotypic characterization of immune cell biology.
- Plan and execute systematic assay optimization.
- Interpret data, troubleshoot experiments and present results.
- Culture of cell lines and primary human cells.
Requirements of the RA/Sr. RA - Immunology:
- BS or MS in immunology, molecular biology, biochemistry, or a similar field
- 1-3 years of either academic or industry experience
- In depth experience in developing assays utilizing primary human cells/tissues.
- Working experience in flow cytometry a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.