RA/Sr. RA (FACS) - Job ID:6503
Responsibilities of the RA/Sr. RA (FACS):
- Perform complex technical work related to cell biology, gene transfer, and molecular biology, including tissue culture, flow cytometry and qPCR
- Responsible for maintaining inventories and archiving experimental samples
- Assist in the review and editing of standardized procedures
- Must be willing to have a flexible schedule based on experimental and company needs
- Performance of general laboratory tasks, including maintenance of equipment
Requirements of the RA/Sr. RA (FACS):
- BS or MS in cell biology, immunology or related discipline.
- Must have 2+ years experience with at least 2+ years experience with cell culture and cell based assays.
- Must have experience with Multicolor FACS staining.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.