RA/Sr. RA (Protein Purification) - Job ID:6700
Responsibilities of the RA/Sr. RA (Protein Purification):
- Will perform protein purification
- Design and execute experiments to support research activities and project goals
- Responsible for generating and characterizing high quality protein samples for compound activity profiling and protein crystallography.
- Maintain mammalian tissue cultures and laboratory equipment.
- Work within a multifunctional team and collaborate with multiple groups.
Requirements of the RA/Sr. RA (Protein Purification):
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Experience with protein purification/characterization techniques such as SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, DSF, plate-based assay formats, and AKTA based FPLC systems is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.