R&D Mechanical Technician - Job ID:6583
Responsibilities of the R&D Mechanical Technician:
- Performs a variety of duties in the electrical, mechanical, electro-mechanical, fluid measurements
- Builds prototype materials, components, subassemblies and assemblies.
- Troubleshoot/calibrates equipment, systems or products.
- Use schematics and engineering drawings
- Performs tests, analyzes data and writes reports.
- Reviews or develops processing or manufacturing instructions.
- Maintains detailed documentation
- Partake in technology transfer and/or contribute in cross-functional discussions
Qualifications of the R&D Mechanical Technician:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Preferred AS/BS degree in Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Excellent mechanical skills with tools, assembly, troubleshooting
- Some industry hands-on experience in mechanical assembly
- Ability to understand mechanical assembly documentation
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.