Regulatory Compliance Associate - Job ID:5789
The Operational Compliance Specialist is responsible for maintaining full compliance and execution of policies related to import and export transactions, controlled substances, and other programs.
- Ensure full compliance for import transactions, including issuance of clearance instructions, monitoring, record keeping, and (internal and external) auditing.
- Ensure full compliance for export transactions including valuation, classification, country of origin, execution of export license determination, the completion of export documentation, issuance of shipper’s letter of instruction, filing of Electronic Export Information and export record retention.
- Monitor research compounds for controlled substances and other regulatory compliance aspects
- Assist with the creation and standardization of compliance programs, including writing SOPs and conducting training
- Interface with customs brokers, suppliers and service providers to ensure consistency with defined import/export processes
- BS in the Life Sciences field
- Minimum 1-4 years of experience in importing and exporting, preferably in the scientific industry
- Demonstrated experience in the clearance of import shipments to the U.S., customs brokerage, interactions with brokers and Customs and Border Protection
- Demonstrated experience with export shipments, including checking for export license requirements and export reporting to US authorities
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.