Research Assistant - Job ID:4950
- Will maintain animal colony including genotyping mice in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintenance of breeding cages and specialized laboratory tests (Westerns, Flow Cytometry, etc.)
- Will assist in the use of laboratory equipment and data analysis.
- Work closely with research staff and maintain records of results.
- A Bachelor's degree in Biology or Chemistry or a closely related field.
- Must have experience working with mice and some basic lab experience (Buffer Prep, Westerns, etc.)
Required Skills: westerns, in-vivo, flow cytometry
Candidates must live local and be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.