Research Assistant (Primary Cell Culture) - Job ID:5606
- Design, perform, and analyze cell culture experiments
- Perform plasmid preparation, cloning, PCR/qPCR, phenotypic and molecular characterization, and genotyping
- BS or MS degree in related discipline with 2+ years of lab experience (industry experience preferred)
- Strong molecular/ cellular biology techniques including: cloning/ PCR/plasmid isolation/primary cell culture/media making /transfection/etc.
- Previous experience managing cell lines
- Basic understanding of flow cytometry
- Stem cell experience a plus
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.