Research Associate - Job ID:6279
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Analyze, summarize, and present experimental results.
- Routinely track and document results in laboratory notebooks and databases
- Work collaboratively with other team members across all departments to
- accomplish project goals and milestones within tight timelines
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS in Biology, Molecular Biology, or related area.
- Must have 1+ years experience with ELISA's and cell culture preferably within industry.
- Molecular biology techniques, i.e. qPCR, Immunofluorescent staining and Flow cytometry preferred.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.