Research Associate - Flow Cytometry - Job ID:5697
- Will maintain cell inventory and process biological samples.
- Perform tissue culture and maintain lab notebook.
- Maintain laboratory inventory as needed.
- BS Degree in Biology or related science.
- Must have experience with cell culture and working with blood samples (PBMC)
- Experience with flow cytometry is a plus.
- Must be flexible with shift hours.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.