Research Associate - Molecular - Job ID:5807
- Perform and report on cell culture experiments, including primary cells.
- Conduct FACS as well as genomic and molecular assays.
- Will also be responsible for cloning, plasmid preparation and transfections.
- Report data to scientists and collaborate with team members.
- BS/MS degree in biology, cell biology, immunology, biochemistry or related discipline with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Experience with primary cells in large quantity and primary cell transfection.
- Experience with molecular cloning and PCR/qPCR in a high throughput enviornment.
- Must be enthusiastic and flexible to come in when needed to maintain cells.
- CRISPR library screening is a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.