Research Associate - Job ID:5909
- Fermentation of bacterial cultures
- Perform analytical assays to quantify metabolites
- Construct and validate gene and plasmid constructs
- Express metabolic pathways in microbial systems
- Test expression and activity of enzymes in a variety of assays
- B.S. in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or similar discipline.
- Must have experience with molecular techniques (PCR, DNA manipulation, etc.)
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.