Research Associate - Job ID:6479
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Will work with mouse models and perform in vivo techniques.
- Will perform PCR and DNA isolation.
- Will execute experiments in animal models of infectious disease and perform microbiological assays.
- Perform microbiology-based assays, animal handling, substance administration and tissue collection.
- May also perform bacterial culture, PCR, DNA sequencing and general laboratory operations.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS or MS degree and 2+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience working with mouse model and molecular techniques.
- Experience with microbiology techniques a plus.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.