Senior Research Associate - Job ID:5478
Research Associate will join a group focused on developing therapeutics.
- Maintain mammalian cell lines
- Perform cell based assays, western blots, DNA/RNA isolation
- Responsible for gene knockdown experiments
- BS/MS with 2+ years experience
- Must have strong cell culture experience including primary cell culture
- Experience with RNAi, qPCR
- Experience with FACS, ELISAs and western blotting
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.