Research Associate- ELISA - Job ID:5438
- Will be responsible for performing research focused on genetic and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Will collect, organize and analyze experimental data and perform general laboratory support tasks
- Experiments will involve cell culture, PCR, and Western blotting, and ELISAs
- BA/BS in Biology or related field with 1+ years expereince working with in vivo models
- Must have tissue culture, ELISA, and Western Blot experience.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.