Research Associate - Job ID:6153
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Will work in molecular biology lab and help with assay development.
- Will run ELISA's, Westerns, and perform molecular biology techniques.
- Maintain lab notebook and record data results.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS Degree in Biology or related area
- Must have 1-3 years experience with immunoassays in academia or industry.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.