Research Associate - Job ID:6776
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Works with a team in a new cell line creation initiative aiming to build collections of new cell line models in neglected areas with potential to accelerate the identification of effective therapies for individual patients.
- Performs numerous cell culture and molecular biology techniques, including DNA/RNA extraction, fingerprinting, mycoplasma testing, and cell viability assessment.
- Documents, compiles, and analyzes experimental data using existing internal software.
- Attends team meetings to share results, plan projects and experiments.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- Bachelor degree in Biology or related field required.
- Experience with mammalian cell and tissue culture techniques is required.
- Familiarity with molecular biology laboratory techniques is strongly desired.
Benefits of the Research Associate:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.