Research Associate - Job ID:6178
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Works closely with fellows and students to perform highly sophisticated techniques to analyze the functions of immunoregulatory pathways.
- This includes immunologic techniques (T cell purification from mice, assays of T cell function, cytokine ELISA assays, flow cytometry) as well as molecular biology procedures (PCR, RNA preparation and DNA preparation) from tissues.
- This individual will assist with lab organization and maintenance of lab equipment and lab safety activities.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS Degree and 1+ years with cell culture, molecular techniques (PCR and DNA prep), and experience working with mice.
- Ability to maintain careful records of experiments; detailed oriented.
- T Cell experience is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.