Research Associate – Immunology - Job ID:5662
- In vivo procedures using mice models
- Perform dissections with immune organs (lymph nodes, intestines, spleen, lungs, etc)
- Perform flow cytometry
- BS or MS degree in a biological science
- 2+ years’ experience working in an Immunology lab
- 2+ years in vivo procedure experience on mice models, and performing injections
- Experience using flow cytometry/ ELISA/ cell culture. phenotypic characterization of primary immune cells/ DNA/RNA isolation and analysis/ PCR/qPCR
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.