Research Associate - Cell Culture - Job ID:6177
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Perform mammalian cell culture and perform experiments with minimal oversight.
- Support in mouse model work including tissue collection, processing and running assays.
- Run Flow Cytometry and perfrom cell based assays.
- Maintenance of stocks and preparation media and common lab reagents.
- Meticulous documentation of experiments.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS required and 1+ year relvant experience within industry.
- Must have experience with mammalian cell culture and cell based assays.
- Flow Cytometry experience desired.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.