Research Associate - ELISA - Job ID:6100
- Perform tissue culture, ELISAs, western blots and flow cytometry assays using established protocols
- Assisting with R&D assay development under supervision
- Writing sample analysis reports and lab reports
- Communicating with clients on a variety of topics
- BS Degree and 1+ years experience with tissue culture.
- Must have experience with micropipettes, aseptic technique, and Western blotting.
- A basic understanding of concepts involved in bioassays is a must.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc/