Research Associate - In Vivo - Job ID:5480
- Independent execution, documentation, and analysis of in vivo experiements.
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and data in laboratory notebooks in accordance with company policy.
- Analyze, interpret and report experimental results in a small group setting.
- Perform analytical work for rodent samples.
- BA/BS in biology, immunology, pharmacology or related field with 1+ years in vivo experience.
- Skilled in standard immunological, molecular and cell biology techniques.
- Experience in generating stable cell lines is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.