Research Associate (Cell Culture) - Job ID:5597
- Performs mammalian cell cutlure, Western Blots, tranfections, cloning, and PCR
- Operates and maintains laboratory equipment to complete investigations.
- Prepares, orders, and maintains stocks of necessary reagents, solutions and supplies.
- Documents, compiles, and may analyze experimental data. Reports data to supervisor in oral and written reports.
- Required: B.S. in life sciences
- Must have 1-2 years experience with mammalian cell culture
- Experience with PCR, cloning, transfections a plus