Research Associate (Cell Culture) - Job ID:5474
- Will perform mammalian cell culture and DNA/RNA extraction.
- Maintain cell lines and cell pellets throughout established workflow.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and order reagents, solutions, and supplies
- Analyze experimental data using existing internal software
- Bachelor degree in Biology or related field required.
- 1-3 years experience working with mammalian cell culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.