Research Associate (Cell Culture, Cell-Based Assays) - Job ID:6168
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Cell Culture, Cell-Based Assays):
- Will perform mammalian cell culture, Westerns, ELISA's, and CNS tissue preparation.
- Generate and review data, provide technical assistance to assigned research staff.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of all laboratory-related processes.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Cell Culture, Cell-Based Assays):
- BS Degree and 2-5 years experience with cell culture.
- Familiarity with molecular and cell biology methods.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.