Research Associate (Chemistry) - Job ID:6665
Responsibilities of the Research Associate:
- Conducts routine tests and analyses of product or feedstock samples to determine quality and reliability during manufacturing or product development.
- Tests for quality, performance and chemical characteristics.
- Relies on test scripts and documentation.
- Reports test results in an accurate and timely manner.
- Rejects or releases product to inventory per established QC plans.
- Ensures test equipment is calibrated properly and in safe operating condition. May calibrate equipment as necessary.
Requirements of the Research Associate:
- BS in Chemistry.
- Familiar with wet laboratory procedures.
- Ability to use testing tools and equipment.
Benefits of the Research Associate:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.