Research Associate (DNA Cloning) - Job ID:6775
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (DNA Cloning):
- Perform mammalian cell culture and gel electrophoresis.
- Will perform DNA cloning using Gibson assembly.
- Design and troubleshoot experiments as well as data analysis.
- Maintaining lab notebooks and reporting data and analysis results to the scientific team.
Requirements of the Research Associate (DNA Cloning):
- BS in Biology or related field.
- Must have experience with cell culture and DNA cloning.
- Experience with Gibson is a plus.
Benefits of the Research Associate (DNA Cloning):
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.