Research Associate (Fermentation) - Job ID:6507
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Fermentation):
- Preparation of fermentation medium, buffer solutions, consumable materials, etc. as needed to support experiment execution.
- Execution of lab or pilot-scale bioreactors using various scale fermentation platforms.
- Work hands on with bioreactors and related lab instruments and utilize technical knowledge and skills to make detailed observations and analyze data to ensure within operating parameters.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Fermentation):
- Bachelor's degree in Microbiology, Biotechnological sciences or related discipline with an emphasis in fermentation and microbial physiology.
- Experience with operating and monitoring of bio-reactors/ fermentation equipment, centrifugation , lyophilizer and performing sterile plating techniques including some routine lab work.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.