Research Associate: High Throughput Screening - Job ID:5493
- Handle, process, and analyze laboratory samples
- Maintain inventory, and general laboratory upkeep
- Generate data, and perform some data processing
- BS in science related field, with 3 - 5 years’ relevant laboratory experience
- High throughput screening experience required
- Proven experience trouble shooting/problem solving technical, as well as sample issues
- CLIA experience and/or computational skills in bioinformatics/biostatistics a plus
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.