Research Associate II - Job ID:6662
Responsibilities of the Research Associate II:
- Will perform mammalian cell culture, transfection, cell line maintenance, and work with multiple lineages.
- Will also be responsible for cell based assay development, ELISA, and Westerns.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment to complete investigations.
- Document, compile, and analyze experimental data.
- Report data to team in oral and written reports.Attend team meetings and contribute to experimental planning.
Requirements of the Research Associate II:
- Bachelor and 2 + years minimum experience with mammalian cell culture and cell based assay development.
- MS candidates with 1+ years relevant experience.
- Immunology experience a plus.
Benefits of the Research Associate II:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.