Research Associate I/II - In Vivo - Job ID:6718
Responsibilities of the Research Associate - In Vivo:
- Conduct dosing (iv, ip, sc), blood sampling, functional/behavioral testing, tissue harvesting and data recording.
- Coordinate sample storage and analysis.
- Execute studies using good documentation practices.
- Effectively collaborate with a fully integrated team to facilitate the success of projects.
Requirements of the Research Associate - In Vivo:
- BS in Biology, Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or other life science discipline.
- Must have 2+ years experience working with animal models and in vivo techniques.
- Drug discovery experience.
Benefits of the Research Associate - In Vivo:
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.