Research Associate, Immunotherapy - Job ID:6449
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, Immunotherapy:
- Assay development and qualification to assess T cell function
- Execution of medium/high throughput candidate screenings
- Maintenance of several cell lines in tissue culture
- Develop and characterize in vitro tumor models
- Phenotypic and functional characterization of T cell products
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments
Requirements of the Research Associate, Immunotherapy:
- B.S. or M.S. in life science discipline with 1+ years’ experience
- Proficient in mammalian cell culture, flow cytometry, ELISA, or other immune based assays.
- Experience with tumor culture is highly desired.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.