Research Associate - In Vivo - Job ID:5702
- Responsible for mouse handling, injections, blood samples, and collection tissues.
- Maintain vivarium and perform health checks as well as data collection.
- Perform cell culture and data analysis when required.
- BS Degree in Biology or relevant area.
- Must have 1+ years experience working with mouse models and in vivo techniques.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.