Research Associate (In Vivo) - Job ID:5600
- Will conduct in vivo studies involving rodents and contribute to reports/presentations.
- Execute and troubleshoot standard protocols and adapt new protocols into practice.
- Provide support and/or technical assistance to research staff with procedures including restraint, medication, dosing, and specimen collection.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of in vivo experiments.
- Maintain all associated records for studies including an electronic lab notebook
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, pharmacology or related field with at least 2+ years relevant experience.
- Required proficiency in basic rodent techniques: PO, IP, SQ, IM, IV injections.
- Experience with collecting tissues from PK studies and preparing samples for analysis.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.