Research Associate (In Vivo) - Job ID:5499
- Support in vivo research activities across multiple programs including in vivo target discovery and validation, micro-dissection, and tissue culture.
- Provide in vivo experimental support: study design, study initiation and execution, in vivo data analysis, ex vivo analysis of in vivo tissue samples and communication of results to various teams.
- BS and 3+ years in vivo experience.
- Handling of rodents with proficiency in the following techniques: dosing, survival surgery, blood collection, tissue harvest.
- Proficiency in in vitro cell culture and aseptic technique.