Research Associate (Microbiology) - Job ID:5550
- Assist scientific staff with the design of microbiological experiments.
- Perform data analysis and maintain a laboratory notebook.
- Run microbiological assays to support drug discovery and present results to the team.
- Perform mammalian cell culture when required.
- MS degree and must have 1+ years research experience in academia and/or industry.
- Expertise with aseptic and Microbiology techniques.
- Must have experience with cell culture and working with bacteria.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.