Research Associate (Molecular Biology) - Job ID:6261
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Molecular Biology):
- Perform primer design, cloning, PCR, qPCR, DNA and RNA isolation.
- Responsible for cell culture and transfection.
- Maintain laboratory equipment and facilities.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Molecular Biology):
- BS in biology or related area.
- Must have 1+ years experience with molecular techniques.
- CRISPR experience a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.