Research Associate (Molecular Biology) - Job ID:5599
- Will perfrom PCR, qPCR, and other molecular techniques.
- Maintain lab notebook and perfrom data analysis.
- Assist in developing robust processes for mRNA production and analysis.
- Conduct experiments to develop and validate process improvements.
- BS in Biology or related science.
- Must have 1+ years experience with PCR, qPCR, and molecular techniques.
- Excellent communication skills a must.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.