Research Associate (Molecular Biology) - Job ID:6383
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Molecular Biology):
- Construct and validate gene and plasmid constructs
- Test expression and activity of enzymes in a variety of assays
- Ferment bacterial cultures
- Perform analytical assays to identify and quantify metabolites
- Work as part of a scientific team to implement experimental plans
- Assist with regular assigned laboratory maintenance duties
- Communicate results of experiments with colleagues
Requirements of the Research Associate (Molecular Biology):
- B.S. or M.S. in Bioengineering, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or similar discipline with two years or more academic/industrial experience.
- Hands-on experience in metabolic pathway design and assembly.
- Experience with chromatographic analysis and compound identification.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.