Research Associate (Protein Purification) - Job ID:6169
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Protein Purification):
- Perform purification, characterization, and quality control of proteins on a regular basis.
- Helping to develop protein expression systems and purification protocols in-house.
- Collaborating and communicating with colleagues across multiple functions to support protein sourcing needs.
- Supporting the management of collaborations with contract research organizations as needed.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Protein Purification):
- BA/BS or MS degree in Biochemistry or a related field with 1+ years relevant experience.
- Must have experience with protein purification techniques.
- AKTA experience is a plus.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.