Research Associate (Stem Cell) - Job ID:6706
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Stem Cell):
- Routinely perform culture of primary cells and cell lines.
- Perform DNA and RNA extraction, PCR, and ELISA.
- Conduct cell-based assays such as flow cytometry and colony-forming assay to evaluate phenotypic changes in gene modified cells
- Maintain lab notebook.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Stem Cell):
- BS or MS in Biology related field and 2+ years of experience in academic or industry settings.
- Must have experience with primary cell culture, preferably with human hematopoietic/immune cells.
- Must have stem cell experience.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.