Research Associate (Tissue Culture) - Job ID:6572
Responsibilities of the Research Associate (Tissue Culture):
- Will be responsible for tissue culture, qPCR, and DNA cloning.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment to complete investigations.
- Document, compile, and analyze experimental data. Report data to team in oral and written reports.
- Attend team meetings and contribute to experimental planning.
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge base.
Requirements of the Research Associate (Tissue Culture):
- BS Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, or related area.
- Must have experience with tissue culuture and molecular techniques
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.