Research Associate, Yeast Engineering - Job ID:6237
Responsibilities of Research Associate, Yeast Engineering:
- Plating and liquid culture of yeast
- Molecular cloning in yeast
- Antibody library construction
- Collect, organize, and analyze constructed libraries with emphasis on quality control
- Meticulous maintenance of library stocks for internal and external deliveries
- B.S.or M.S. in molecular biology, cellular biology, biochemistry, or closely relative field
- Demonstrated experience with laboratory techniques including molecular cloning, PCR, sterile sample handling, and culture of yeast cells
- Experience with flow cytometry required, cell sorting would be highly desired
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.