Research Associate, in Vitro Immunology - Job ID:6564
Responsibilities of the Research Associate, in Vitro Immunology:
- Identify, characterize and advance targets
- Assist in executing/troubleshooting experiments to support in vitro studies
- Perform a wide-range of assays, including multiplex flow cytometry, mixed lymphocyte reaction, proliferation assay, ELISA, Luminex, reporter assays and etc.
- Document experimental activities and data analysis thoroughly and accurately in electronic notebook
Requirements of the Research Associate, in Vitro Immunology:
- BS/MS with 2+ years industry experience.
- Experience with mammalian cell culture required, primary immune cell culture preferred
- Experience with plate based assays such as ELISA or Luminex
- In lieu of plate based assays, protein purification experience will be considered
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.