Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (LCMS) - Job ID:6638
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (LCMS):
- Expertise with Mass Spectrometry and LC-MS/MS
- Maintenance and troubleshooting multiplexing and micro-chromatography systems.
- Develop and implement state-of-the-art mass spectrometry-based affinity screening methods.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Senior Research Associate (LCMS):
- BS/MS in biochemistry, chemistry, or related field.
- 1-5 years of academic or industry experience with LC-MS or GC.
- Experience with blood/plasma samples is a plus.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.