Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Cell Therapy - Job ID:6354
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Cell Therapy:
- Assay development and qualification to assess T cell function
- Execution of medium/high throughput candidate screenings
- Maintenance of several cell lines in tissue culture
- Develop and characterize in vitro tumor models
- Phenotypic and functional characterization of T cell products
- Successfully execute and document laboratory procedures and experiments
Requirements Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Cell Therapy:
- B.S. or M.S. in life science discipline with 3+ years experience
- Demonstrated success in tissue culture and flow cytometry.
Benefits include paid time off, health insurance, and matching 401K plan
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.