Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Immunoassay) - Job ID:6351
Responsibilites of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Immunoassay):
- Immunoassay development, optimization and validation.
- Perform experiments and assays to support product troubleshooting and QC.
- Antibody purification and conjugation.
- Incoming material inspection and testing.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Immunoassay):
- BS in Biology, Biochemistry, or related area.
- Must have 2+ years experience with immunoassays.
- Strong understanding of good laboratory operational practices.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.