Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Stem Cell) - Job ID:6641
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Stem Cell):
- Develop, characterize, and maintain new and existing iPSC cell lines.
- Perform molecular techniques not limited to qPCR, nucleic acids, cloning, FACs and ELISA
- Responsible for cell imaging and immunofluorescence techniques
- Adherence to SOPs, GLPs and applicable regulatory requirements.
- Prepare laboratory reagents, including human stem cell media.
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Stem Cell):
- BS in biology, bioengineering, or a related science with 2+ years of related research experience.
- Experience in laboratory practices related to human stem cell or primary cell culture.
- Highly motivated individual with strong organization skills and careful attention to detail.
- Experience with industry-standard assays and techniques, including cell culture, stem cell differentiation, microscopy, and functional cell assays.
Benefits of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate (Stem Cell):
- Paid time off
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K Match
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.