Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Stem Cell Biology - Job ID:6657
Responsibilities of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Stem Cell Biology:
- Grow and maintain various cell lines
- Perform cell-based assays for such as migration, proliferation, and angiogenesis
- Perform protein expression analysis
- Small and large-scale culture of cell lines for production
- Collect and analyze data
Requirements of the Research Associate/Sr. Research Associate, Stem Cell Biology:
- B.S. or M.S. in life science discipline with at least 2+ years of laboratory experience
- Must have experience in mammalian cell culture. Preference will be given to those with stem cell or neurobiology experience.
- Experience with stem cell differentiation is strongly preferred
- Displayed experience with various molecular biology techniques such as cloning, PCR, DNA/RNA isolation, ELISA, Western Blotting, etc.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.