Sample Management Associate - Job ID:5552
- Receiving, shipping, storing and tracking biological samples using a Biological Sample Management Database.
- Assessing sample shipments upon receipt; maintaining and tracking inventory (tissue, serum, and other biological samples).
- Will be responsible for hands on inventory management of stained and unstained microscope slides.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or related field
- 1+ years of experience handling biological specimens
- Must have relevant experience and computer skills.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.