Scientist - Cellular & Molecular Biology - Job ID:6704
Responsibilities of the Scientist - Cellular & Molecular Biology:
- Culture and maintain mammalian/primary cell lines.
- Design gene therapy plasmids/constructs
Requirements of the Scientist - Cellular and & Molecular Biology:
- BS or MS Degree with at least 2 years or a Ph.D
- Experience with mammalian cell culture/primary cells and transfections
- Must have experience in plasmid construction.
- Previous experience working with AAV highly desirable
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.