Scientist - SPR - Job ID:6164
Responsibilities of the Scientist - SPR:
- Responsible for determining antibody/antigen binding constants
- Characterize antibodies and protein targets using typical analytical tools in protein chemistry (FPLC, HPLC, SDS-PAGE, IEF, etc.).
- Study protein-protein interactions by measuring binding kinetics and affinity on biosensor instruments (Biacore and ForteBio).
- Contribute any additional data useful to antibody screening, lead identification and target validation.
- Communicate efficiently with team members on deliverables and timelines.
- Execute clear and up-to-date record keeping.
Requirements of the Scientist - SPR:
- PhD with 3+ years of academic/industry experience.
- Proven track record in protein chemistry, with deep understanding of key concepts in protein purification, protein characterization and protein-protein interaction.
- Experience with SPR and Biacore is required.
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.