Scientist- AAV - Job ID:5486
- Design, execute, and analyze of process development experiments to support viral vector production.
- Implement small-scale AAV production and purification
- Prepare, analyze, and present data internally
- May be responsible for the evaluation of new technologies for viral vector production.
- This is a hands-on position in a small startup environment. 80% time spent at the bench collaborating with team
- Ph.D. or equivalent and 2+ (recent) years of experience in industry setting working with mammalian cell culture, molecular biology, immunoassays, and quantitative PCR methods
- AAV experience preferred
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.