Scientist Drug Delivery - Job ID:5659
- Drive formulation development of mRNA drug targets entailing production of LNP / polymer-based nanoparticles for invitro/in vivo experiments
- Support platform-focused drug discovery projects requiring technology development and platform optimization
- Develop analytical methods as needed
- Develop intellectual property, publishing scientific papers and other tasks related to the company’s scientific and business interests
- Lead, train and mentor research associates
- Develop stabilized formulations, lyophilization, improved thermal properties
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences or related discipline with at least 1 year in an industrial drug discovery setting required
- Demonstrated success in nucleic acid delivery and the development of novel drug carriers with hands-on experience in lipid nanoparticle (LNP) formulations, polymer-based nanoparticles & characterization (required)
- Proficiency with analytical techniques applicable to nucleic acid and protein drug delivery systems (i.e. particle size, fluorescent assays, HPLC/UPLC, etc).
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.