Scientist (Gene-Editing) - Job ID:5603
- Harvest SCNT cell lines for production
- Design, optimize and perform genome editing
- Perform project management responsibilities
- Ph.D. degree in related discipline with 5+ years of lab experience, transgenic livestock experience preferred
- Demonstrated genome editing expertise (CRISPR, HDR, RMCE, transgenesis, etc.) and are familiarity with CRISPR.
- Expertise in programmable nucleases, homologous recombination, transposons and recombinases are recommended.
- FACS and MACS are a plus
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.