Scientist, Immunoassay Development - Job ID:6443
Responsibilities of the Scientist, Immunoassay Development:
- Develop and execute Immunoassays
- Write experimental plans protocols SOPs and reports.
- Carry out troubleshooting activities.
- Develop in-house technology solutions
- Participate in regulatory submissions
Requirements of the Scientist, Immunoassay Development:
- Ph.D with 1+ years’ experience. Industry experience preferred
- Must have experience developing immunoassays
- Experience with infectious diseases and cGMP environments, highly desired
- Must display experience with conjugation techniques, protein purification and characterization, and mammalian cell culture.
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.