Scientist, PKPD - Job ID:6099
- Hands-on application of a range of modeling and simulation approaches (empirical PK/PD, PBPK, and systems pharmacology) to project teams to support and influence critical decisions in drug discovery and development, including target selection, lead optimization, clinical candidate selection, and early clinical development.
- As a core team member, collaborate with multidisciplinary preclinical and clinical project teams to develop translational pharmacology plans to provide the quantitative platform of evidence for robust clinical hypothesis testing.
- Collaboration with clinical colleagues to facilitate the transfer of quantitative knowledge necessary for the rational design of early clinical development plans.
- Keep up to date with emerging literature and science in disease relevant pharmacology, DMPK and mathematical modeling.
- Network with internal and external experts in quantitative pharmacology to share learnings and develop best practices.
- Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Clinical Pharmacology, Biological Sciences, Mathematics, or closely related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency in translational PK/PD modeling or PBPK modeling as evidenced by a publication/presentation record.
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate results to non-experts
- Demonstrated experience in developing and applying modeling and simulation in support of preclinical pharmaceutical R&D
Email resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
Commonwealth Sciences is a professional recruiting firm specializing in Science, Engineering and Green Technologies. We unite industry professionals with exciting career opportunities by leveraging our technical expertise, advanced recruiting tools and years of staffing experience. CWS works with a variety of disciplines and levels from Research Associates to Scientists, Engineers, Managers and Directors. Our clients value the basic integrity, customer service and industry expertise that defines our organization.
Commonwealth Sciences, Inc.